NWSDACC may video record & photograph services in this church at any time. Photographs & video clips may be displayed at the church's discretion on the NWSDACC website or on the SEC on-line sites and publications.
If you wish to have a photo or video removed please contact us at: email@example.com.
NWCSDAC Photo Policy
We may record in photographs and videos events and activities that take place at North Wembley Community Seventh-day Adventist Church.
We often take photos and video recordings during our services and other events connected to our church that often involve our church family, some of whom may be visitors. This makes it impossible to obtain the consent of every person that might appear in a photograph or video recording.
Those who come to our church services and other events are hereby notified that we take and use photographs and have put in place clear procedures to safeguard the rights of those who appear in photographs.
- Members of the Church Family (as well as visitors) are aware that we take and use photographs & video recordings.
- If we use a photograph of you or your family on this site that you would like us to remove, please ask and it will be deleted. If you want us to remove a photograph or edit it, if we can, to remove you or a family member, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us where on the site you saw the picture and, if possible, giving its title.
- We don't name or otherwise identify children in photographs unless we have permission to do so and will only name or otherwise identify adults where the context requires it and, where possible, we have asked permission.
- We try to take shots of groups rather than individuals and avoid close-up, full face shots - especially of children - unless the context really makes it necessary. In that case we carefully consider the choice of picture.
- You may contact us at any time to discuss our use of images or to comment on any aspect of this policy.
Publishing your photos
If you have good-quality digital photographs or video recordings of a church event and you would like us to consider them to be published, please contact us at: